CRITICA /ˈkɾi.ti.ka/: n. of latin feminine origins
Critica is non-partisan research center with multidisciplinary expertise drawn from international institutions and contexts. We provide insight on issues of conflict, security, and human rights.
Our analysis meets the highest standard of scholarship. Our research is published in peer reviewed journals aimed at policy makers and academia.
Research Fellow in the Geopolitics
of Non-state actors
Research Associate in
Middle Eastern and
South Asian Politics
Research Associate in Organizational Security
Research Associate of Conflict Anthropology
in the Politics of Labor and Detainment
Most Recent (Peer Reviewed)
- Wed, 07 AprISA 2021ISA 2021, MIGRATION AND SECURITY
- Thu, 28 JanOnline WorkshopProgramme in Comparative Media Law and Policy, Centre for Socio-Legal Studies, Law Faculty at the University of Oxford
- Thu, 10 DecOnline ConferenceDr. Nadia Al-dayel is an invited speaker at ACAMS Virtual MENA Conference
- Tue, 08 Oct500034By Hari Prasad
- Mon, 16 SepMarina MandarinHari Prasad will be presenting on the Salafi-Jihadist Reaction to Hindu Nationalism
- Thu, 20 JunUniversity of OsloAaron Anfinson will be presenting at the 2019 Society for Terrorism Research International Conference in Oslo, Norway. Developing an innovative method for examining imagery, this paper is published in the journal of Terrorism and Political Violence.
Critica Research and Analysis LLC
Washington, DC (Satellite Office)
Contact for location
For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form: